Mesa Drug Crime Attorney

If you were charged with a drug crime, you should be concerned about the potential of long-term incarceration, and serious fines. In a drug case, the fines can be as much as three times the value of the drugs involved. Considering the severity of the consequences and your freedoms that are on the line, it would be smart to consider working with an experienced Mesa drug crime defense attorney to defend you.

As a former prosecutor, I have handled hundreds of misdemeanors and felonies. That means that I know the facts a prosecutor considers when making plea offers. As a private defense attorney, I use the knowledge I gained as a prosecutor to create strong defenses for my clients. I am Kyle T. Green, a Tempe drug crime defense lawyer who believes in second chances. I am here to help you through this difficult time. I work with individuals in Mesa, Tempe, and throughout southern Arizona to minimize the consequences of serious criminal charges. Given my background, I am particularly skilled at negotiation and litigation. Let me put my background to use for you.

Have You Been Charged With a Drug Crime in Mesa or Tempe?

If you have been charged with a crime involving drugs, you need to seek the assistance of a knowledgeable attorney. Whether your charge involves marijuana, methamphetamine, narcotics, cocaine, crack or prescription drugs, I can help. I have handled the full range of drug crimes, including:

I will listen to the facts of your case and analyze your situation. One of the areas that I look at closely is the search and seizure associated with the charge. If I find that there was an unlawful search and seizure by the police and your rights have been violated, I work to get your charges dismissed.

Contact a Tempe Drug Possession Defense Attorney

Whether you have been charged with possession of marijuana or trafficking of illegal substances, I have the background you need to address your charge. Put my experience to work for you. Contact The Law Office of Kyle T. Green P.L.L.C. online or by calling 480-331-7568.